Amazing Mini Engine - How 1.6CC Vertical Mini 4 Stroke Gasoline Engine Works? | Enginediy
M16 1.6cc Mini Vertical Air-cooled Single-cylinder Four-stroke Gasoline Engine Hit Miss Complete Engine with Wooden Base
Youtuber: Creative Channel
This exquisite engine model is simple to operate. You can observe and understand the working process and principle of the engine. It can also be a great personalized gift for fans of mechanical craft models.
Engine Start Steps:
1. Check engine wiring from wooden base, then connect tank tubing, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V).
2. Fill the tank with 95 # gasoline. After filling, rotate the flywheel clockwise several times on the right side of the engine (power switch surface). This action allows the fuel mixture to enter the cylinder completely, ensuring that there is no air in the fuel line.
3. Turn on the power switch and then quickly turn the flywheel clockwise to start the engine on the right side of the engine (the power switch surface).
1. If the ignition is working and the cylinder compression is normal and the machine does not start properly, it is likely that the carburetor needle will need to be adjusted.
2. After tightening the main fuel pin on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel, making the mixture ratio of gasoline and air to the normal working mixture ratio.
3. When the machine stops running, turn off the power switch.
.Color: As Shown
.Material: Brass + Stainless Steel + Wood
.Cylinder Diameter: 13mm
.Flywheel Diameter: 56mm
.Tank Capacity: 8ML
.Power Supply Voltage of Ignition Device: 4.5V(Powered by 3 AA batteries but not included)
.Start Mode: External Force (Electric Drill) or Hand Pull Start
.Fuel Used: Gasoline or Aviation Kerosene
.Overall Size: 150 x 120 x 130mm
.Base Size: 150 x 120 x 30mm
.Engine Size: 8 x 7 x 10cm
.Product Weight: 980g
.Package Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 15cm
.Package Weight: 1500g
.1 x Engine Model
.1 x User Guide
Vertical Mini Gasoline Engine: https://bit.ly/2MYu15v
Super Deals: Get Extra 10% Off with Coupon Code 2021