World premiere of ENJOMOR V12 super engine model | EngineDIY
Thank you very much for your interest in the ENJOMOR GS-V12 model engine!
Maximum speed: 12000 rpm
Maximum power: 3.8kw
Starting voltage: 24-36v
Piston bore: 20mm
Crankshaft stroke: 18mm
Bare metal size: about 23.5*14*23cm
Fuel: 95#, 98# pure gasoline
Ignition voltage: 10-12v
Engine oil model: 0-15w
Oil volume: 80ml
The engine is a 12-cylinder four-stroke V-type DOHC, 4-valve engine
Three piston rings (two gas rings, one oil ring) with strong cylinder pressure.
The brushless motor brings you a simple starting method without the need for external auxiliary equipment.
Pure gasoline fuel. Gasoline 92 and above.
The water-cooling cooling method increases the running time and engine life and can run for a long time.
|1 Connect the water cooling and oil tank
|2 Connect the starter motor
|3 Connect the ignition
|Water cooling requires access to a water cooling fan and condenser
|Motor ESC: A 12V80A ESC is required to start the motor.
|Ignition: Pulse high frequency igniter.
|The water cooling pipe is a high temperature resistant pipe, 4mm inside and 6mm outside
|If there is a reversal after connecting three wires, adjust it arbitrarily.
|Ignition power supply: 10V battery
|(Be careful not to connect pipes with an inner diameter less than 4mm to prevent the water flow from being blocked and causing the machine to become too hot!)
|ESC power supply: 3-4s battery or 12V5A or above DC power supply
|(Be sure to turn off the power when connecting to the igniter to prevent hot-plugging the connector, especially the Hall sensor connector)
|The fuel tank needs to be connected to a metal fuel tank
1. Engine oil of appropriate quality grade must be used, which is the key to ensuring the normal operation of the engine.
2. Pay attention to the oil quality and whether the oil filter is clogged. If so, please stop the machine immediately.
3. If oil with moderate viscosity is required, oil with appropriate viscosity should be used according to the local temperature. It is a mistake to think that higher viscosity is better. Due to its high viscosity, the engine oil flows too slowly during startup, which can easily aggravate parts wear and even cause tile burning accidents.
4. Add antifreeze of good quality and do not replace it with ordinary water. Too little antifreeze will affect the heat dissipation of the machine.
5. When changing engine oil, it is necessary to drain the waste oil. In order to extend the service life of the engine, the old engine oil needs to be drained completely when changing the engine oil to avoid contaminating the newly added engine oil, affecting the rapid deterioration of the new engine oil, and causing corrosion and wear of the engine.
In most cases, first drain the waste engine oil at high temperature, then add washing oil (85% of ordinary engine oil, 15% of gasoline), idle for 10 minutes after starting, drain again, and finally add clean new engine oil.
6. Maintain normal oil level. When the amount of oil is insufficient, it will not only accelerate the deterioration of the engine oil, but also cause burning damage to parts due to lack of oil;
On the contrary, if there is too much oil, the oil will flow into the combustion chamber along the gap between the cylinder wall and the piston ring, causing the engine to burn oil. In addition, if the oil level is too high, it increases the stirring resistance of the engine oil, increases fuel consumption, and aggravates wear.
Common V12 engine faults and troubleshooting methods: diagnostic troubleshooting methods and steps：
①Neither the starter nor the engine can rotate. First, check the battery storage condition and the wire connection and contact condition; if the battery is normal, check the starting circuit, fuse and ignition switch;
②Move the accelerator to the medium opening position, and then turn on the starter. If the engine can start at this time, it means that the fault is a fault with the idle speed control valve and its circuit or a leak in the intake pipe. If the engine still cannot start when the accelerator is at a medium opening position, the next step of inspection should be carried out;
③Perform appearance inspection. Check whether there is any air leakage in the intake pipe; check whether each pipe and its connection is intact; check whether there is any air leakage in the crankcase ventilation device
④Check for high-voltage sparks. If the high-voltage spark is abnormal, check the high-voltage wire, ignition sensor, distributor and electronic ignition;
⑤Check whether the ignition sequence is correct;
⑥Check the oil supply situation of the oil supply system. After confirming that there is leakage in the fuel tank, check the fuel supply pressure in the fuel pipe;
⑦Check the ignition timing and the ignition sequence of each cylinder;
⑧Check the working condition of the fuel pump switch installed on the air flow meter;
⑨Check the working condition of the spark plug of each cylinder;
⑩Check ignition timing. If the ignition timing is incorrect, the ignition timing control system should be further checked;
1. This machine is only suitable for adults over 18 years old!
2. This machine uses pure gasoline as fuel and has a high speed, which is dangerous. Please operate in strict accordance with the instructions!
3. Do not add other fuels except 92, 95 and 98 gasoline. The fuel must be clean, and keep the fuel away from sources of fire! If there are too many impurities in the fuel, it will clog the carburetor oil passage and reduce the engine's performance.
4. Do not put your hands or other objects close to the engine pulley and flywheel while the machine is running. Otherwise, it may cause personal injury and increase the risk of machine damage!
5. If the machine cannot operate normally, do not force it to start. Check the machine immediately or contact after-sales service. Otherwise, the risk of machine damage will increase!
6. The operation of the machine will produce a certain amount of noise and exhaust gas. Please try to operate it in an open outdoor area!
7. Please maintain the machine regularly, change the oil, clean the oil passages, and check the wearing parts. Will significantly increase its operating life.
ENGINEDIY & ENJOMOR TEAM